From: Steve Folly (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-29 17:49:12

Hi,

Most of you are probably aware of this, but I just thought I'd share my
experience with trying to import the new version of boost into our CVS
repository using 'cvs import':

It wasn't recognising new folders - e.g. boost/spirit/core and all it's
contents.

I was puzzling it for a while until I realised the import output was showing
'I' next to boost/spirit/core. Aha - it's ignored.

DOH! Well, core files are ignored, aren't they!

To all those who have been long suffering with this : don't forget to
include '-I !' in the command to include all files!!

I'll be happy if it helps at least one person! :)

--
Regards,
Steve.