From: Владимир Красовски (vkrasovsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-15 00:22:22

Hello maxx,

mdmr> Hi!

mdmr> whenever I use libbgl-viz.lib to read graphviz files, I get a linker errors like
mdmr> this:

mdmr> msvcprt.lib(MSVCP71.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall
mdmr> std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char>
>>::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char>
>>(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
mdmr> std::allocator<char> > const &)"
mdmr> (??0?$basic_string_at_DU?$char_traits_at_D@std@@V?$allocator_at_D@2@@std@@QAE_at_ABV01@@Z)
mdmr> already defined in Graphviz.obj

mdmr> It was Ok to add "/NODEFAULTLIB:msvcrt" to the compiler options, but now I need
mdmr> that library! So if I don't add this option, I get errors like the one above, if
mdmr> I do add it, I get errors "unresolved symbols"...

mdmr> What is probably(or definitely) wrong?

mdmr> Thanks in advance,
mdmr> --
mdmr> Maxim

mdmr> _______________________________________________
mdmr> Boost-users mailing list
mdmr> Boost-users_at_[hidden]
mdmr> http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users

Probably libbgl-viz.lib linked with static version of MS CPP runtime
library. You can try to link your application also with static version
of MS CPP runtime library (compiler options /ML for single-threaded or
/MT for multi-threaded). Static libraries are LIBC.lib and LIBCP.lib
(single-threaded) and LIBCMT.lib and LIBCPMT.lib (multi-threaded).

--
Best regards,
 Владимир                            mailto:vkrasovsky_at_[hidden]