From: Christopher D. Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-29 10:48:53

Thanks to Ben, Aleksey & John for the quick responses.
>And yes we know this is pain
Actually adding a command line switch, or punching the define into user.hpp
isn't all too bad in the grand scheme of things.

Until Intel provides the cues required, may I suggest that a comment be
placed in boost/type_traits/is_integral.h at line 38:

#ifndef BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_WCHAR_T
// If the following line fails to compile and you're using the Intel
compiler, see http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost-users/msg06567.php
BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_CV_SPEC1(is_integral,wchar_t,true)
#endif

- Regards
Chris