From: mayankg_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-05-14 11:05:24

Hi,
I have developed a dll, in that I have exported the C++ interfaces as python
interfaces using boost.

While running the python script, which uses those interfaces, I am facing a
strange problem.

When I try to call the del operator on the object of a particular class in the
python script, whose interfaces has been exported to python, the python.exe
crashes and gives me the following error:

_BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VALID(pHead->nBlockUse)

When I try to debug my dll, it is crashing inside the destructor of the class,
where a byte pointer is being deleted.

Although the delete operator on the same type of object works fine when i try
to do the same kind of operation from a sample C++ application using my dll.

I have checked the project properties etc. and my dll uses Debug Multithreaded
DLL and Multithreaded DLL, for the runtime library, for debug and release
builds.

I have also tried with both debug and release dlls.

Please help,
Thanks,
Mayank