From: Sebastian Stein (seb_stein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-14 09:15:49

Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> [040514 15:49]:
> > But I get a lot of error messages saying:
> >
> > In file included from test.cpp:16:
> > /usr/local/include/boost/test/minimal.hpp:44:47:
> libs/test/src/execution_monitor.cpp: No such file or directory
>
> There should be ..boost/libs directories installed with all source (cpp) and
> docs files files. I remember it was reported already that some procedure
> does not install it.

Well, now it works.

I copied the doc/ and the libs/ directory from the source tree to
/usr/local/boost/libs and /usr/local/boost/doc. I also created a symlink
/usr/local/libs pointing to /usr/local/boost/libs. I think this is not a
very good solution at all. It is very ugly to have a include/libs directory.
Isn't there a better solution?

Maybe could someone also using gcc and Linux post the layout of his boost
lib/ and include/ tree, so that I can figure out what is going wrong? Or is
this the normal setup?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

--
ONE FAMILY! Leipzig 2012 - Olympic Summer Games
http://www.leipzig2012.com/