From: Mike Feldmeier (pooky_bunny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-26 11:15:08

GAH!

No change.

My %LIB% is now C:\STLport-4.6.2\lib;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Lib\

My %INCLUDE% is now C:\STLport-4.6.2\stlport;C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\include\

My rebuilds have been starting with copying dlls and libs to /Boost, so I
blew away the bin directory and the target /Boost directory and watched it
rebuild each. I checked a few of the other boost dlls as well, they
basically have the same dependencies.