From: Jason Crosswhite (jason_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-15 16:38:45

Hello,

I am just starting to use the BGL, and have been beating my head upon a
problem. I am needing to find an irregularly bounded set of points in
three dimensional space. The points are within a convex hull and the
graph edges are edges in a delaunay triangulation. I want to start at a
node known to be on the hull, and crawl through the inside with either
depth first or breadth first search. If you are on the hull, you would
not allow the search to continue outside the hull.

I thought of doing this with a simple visitor, and color the unwanted
vertices black. However, from inside the scope of the visitor, I do not
believe I can have access to the colors. Several ugly hacks come to
mind, but I would like to know if there is an easy way of doing this first?

-Jason Crosswhite