From: Sebastian Stein (seb_stein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-27 06:37:11

Steve M. Robbins <steven.robbins_at_[hidden]> [040627 13:32]:
> For the Debian boost packages, by the way, we introduced an extra
> symlink for each library that DOES NOT HAVE the variant information
> included. We can do this because the canonical debian packages
> produce only a single variant for each library. Thus you can simply
> link using "-lboost_unit_test_framework" on Debian.

What about boost itself? I think they also use boost test for testing the
boost lib. So they may already have some macros?

Sebastian

--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,