From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-01 11:45:23

David Abrahams wrote:
> Why struggle?
>
> boost::transform_iterator should give you just what you need:

Many thanks, David.

That's altogether much nicer. However, result_of is not part of boost 1.31.
Attached is an implementation of my code that works fine with 1.31.
Unfortunately, I can't create a 'const_first_iterator' from a
'first_iterator'. Ie, I need:

store my_store;
store const & my_const_store = my_store; // UGLY!
store::const_first_iterator const begin = my_const_store.begin_first();
store::const_first_iterator const end = my_const_store.end_first();

Any further clues, or is this as far as I can go this way?
Angus