From: mayankg_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-07-06 13:07:19

Hi,
I have the following type of functions in a class say "MyClass", which I have
exported to python.

1) func1(long *plong)
2) func2(TempClass **pptempclass) (where TempClass is some other class)

Now, I exported these using the following:

.def("func1", &MyClass::func1)
.def("func2", &MyClass::func2)

and it compiled well.

But now when I try to use them in a python script, I have no clue as to how I
create and pass:
1) a long pointer as argument to func1
2) a double pointer to TempClass as argument to func2

How do I achieve this behaviour?

1) Do I have to wrap the above functions> If yes, then how? How will they be
used in python then?

OR

2) I can still use the same functions in python but then how to create
(instantiate and initialize) the above pointers in python?

Thanks,
Mayank