From: Duane Murphy (duanemurphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-08 14:40:59

Naturally just after sending this I found the reference <http://
www.boost.org/libs/iterator/doc/index.html#upgrading-from-the-old-boost-
iterator-adaptor-library> that explains what is needed. It doesn't look
to bad.

You guys think of everything. ;-)

It also looks like I'll be needing to use iterator_facade instead of
iterator_adaptor.

Can anyone give me some idea of how much work it took them to convert to
the facade style iterators from an existing old style iterator_adaptor?

Thanks,
 ...Duane