From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-08 16:27:07

"Hossein Haeri" <powerprogman_at_[hidden]> wrote

> May be better to call it the "Relational Data Model".
> I called it so at the first step to emphasis that I'm searching
> something related to databases. What I need is some sort of
> implementation of "Relation" mainely represented by "Table" in
> implementations of RDM.

This particular library allows you to create in-memory relational tables and
apply relational algebra operators to them. The tables and views (relational
operators) behave like STL containers of records (tuples). Fields of any C++
types are allowed. On the other hand, the library does not allow you to
connect to a real database, e.g., ORACLE or SQL server.

The compiler you need is either VC7.1 or GCC 3.3.