From: Brewer, Christopher (cbrewer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-14 09:23:57

Oops, sorry, Ben and Heinquoi- that was a typo :P
What I *meant* to say was:

Starting bjam with:
        bjam -sTOOLS=mingw install
causes bjam to invoke VC7 instead of gcc. Same thing if quotes are used (as
described in the documentation:
        bjam "-sTOOLS=mingw" install

I ran it again, making sure that I actually used -sTOOLS and not -sTOOL, and
I still see the described behavior.

Again, this is using boost 1.31.0, msys and mingw on Windows 2000, and a
prebuilt version of bjam recently downloaded from sourceforge.

Anyone have any ideas how to make bjam (properly) invoke gcc?

-Chris Brewer