From: Ross Boylan (ross_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-18 14:00:09

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 01:56:20AM -0400, Franz Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
> I've heared of the ublas-binding to lapack, which sounds very good.
> Thus I tried to install it, but I didn't succeed.
> I got boost-sandbox using cvs. Then I went to the boost-sandbox directory
> and did a bjam.

I'd be interested in hearing the answer to this too, as I've been
looking in the sandbox. My impression is that it is not meant to be
built as a whole. As the name implies, it's a bunch of separate
projects, so I think the intent is that you pull one or more of them
out and stick them in a regular boost tree.

That's just a guess, and I notice that this seems awkward to do since
a single project may appear in several scattered directories.