From: Daniele Carlucci (dax_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-20 11:14:28

I have decided that my nodes are every structure, the data that goes
inside them are, for example, Name, Type, Id, Characters ecc ecc, I have
no data that goes into the edge.
Can you give me a working sample, I try to make one but isn't so simple...
I cannot able to connect the sample that you gave me in your sample with
my structure.
Thanks
Daniele