From: Jonathan Oulds (jonathan.oulds_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-21 11:20:35

surely whether you wish to store a date-time in a container or use it in
some other piece of generic code isn't the point.

if the default constructor is in-expensive and congruent with the
intentions of the library then why not provide the facility so that it
can be standardized within the library?

jonathan.