From: Mohammed Iqbal (miqbal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-20 20:39:17

> I am wondering if there are any plans to include a database library, for
> example for ODBC in the boost library.

There are many database libraries out there. But the authors didn't boostify
it. Some of them are not interested in Boost.

> Please bear in mind that I am new to the boost libraries and find them
> really cool.

I totally agree with you.

> But like the socket library I found it because of an old post, so that is
> why I am asking about the database library.

What is the relation between the socket library and the databse library?

> Also I found this library really interesting and am using it in a couple
of
> small spike solutions: http://dtemplatelib.sourceforge.net/index.htm
> (Any comments on the library are welcome)

I have version 3.0 of this library. This library still has many bugs that
need to be fixed. Although the author announced the release of his DTL, he
didn't ask to review it so that he can post it for inclusion in Boost.

Mohammed