From: tweety (mitea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-25 17:18:56

I can't belive it! I attached the cpp files to my project and added the
#define macro you told me to add and I still got a ton of linker errors
(more than before, but then again I use more stuff now)... All of them are
in the reg_expression class... It's very weird...

Peace and love,
Tweety
mitea_at_[hidden] - tweety_04_01_at_[hidden]
YahooID: tweety_04_01