From: Paul Rose (prose66062_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-28 11:05:59

This also isn't exactly what you are looking for, but I took built your
test.cpp on vc7.1 running on windows XP using boost 1.31 (also built with
vc7.1 running on windows XP).

Both the debug (using boost_thread-vc71-mt-gd-1_31.dll)
and the release (using boost_thread-vc71-mt-1_31.dll) builds of test.cpp
worked fine.

My boost dlls were built with all default settings (except I used the
alternate namespace hack for boost::signals since we also use Qt).

I don't have a boost 1.31 built on win2k to try.

>Perhaps I should add that I am using version 1.31 of boost. I have also
>discovered that it seems (it might be an illusion, you never know) to work
>when I compile against boost_thread-vc71-mt-gd-1_31.lib, but not against
>the release lib boost_thread-vc71-mt-1_31.lib.
>/Ragnar Ouchterlony

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ‘Dig Yourself Out of Debt’ from MSN
Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx