From: Gustavo Sÿffffe1nchez (gustsanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-30 01:23:50

I don't know exactly how you are traversing those nodes in the path, - ie how do find the path -, but as far as I know you have to use a visitor with an algorithm such as dijisktra shortest paths, so you define the event point, on_finish_vertex for example where you want the visitor to be called. This algorithm also stores in a vector the minimum weight pahts encountered from an specific origin vertex so you can go over those paths from the last vertex to this origin.

Hope to be of help

Message: 10