From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-31 21:38:36

HI,

I'm starting a project that uses boost.graph and I'm trying to decide if
I should use internal or external properties.
My code that implements external properties is like, for example:
    typedef boost::graph_traits <GraphT>::vertex_descriptor Vertex;
    typedef std::map<Vertex,Vertex_Datum,ltDescriptor<Vertex> > VertexData;

My question is:

Given my use of Vertex as a key of a std::map, it needs to be unique.
Is this uniqueness quality maintained across different graphs?
That is, can I instanciate 2 GraphT objects and populate both, but
maintain only one VertexData container?

Assume that I am not defining any internal properties in GraphT.