From: tweety (mitea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-03 17:41:05

I don't like to sound like a noob, I'm just curious. Why would you get those
errors if you compile with stlport without iostream support (and what
exactly does stlport without iostream support mean? I build stlport, too, so
I can use iostreams)?

Peace and love,
Tweety
mitea_at_[hidden] - tweety_04_01_at_[hidden]
YahooID: tweety_04_01