From: Kosta Adarchenko (kosta_adar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-15 19:23:32

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:31:50 +0100
From: "John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]>
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Regex help needed, please help.
To: <boost-users_at_[hidden]>

> John, I have stated the exact regex, it's \d\d\d\d\d\d , a simple
regex
matching 6 numbers, but the same happens even with one \d regex. I
don't see
a way to refactor the \d expression.

OK, in that case I don't know what the problem is - are you able to
generate
a test case (mail me privately if the files are large)? And again,
from
where is the exception being thrown (in other words is it regex that's
at
fault)?

John.
The exception is being thrown from the search function, I generated a test case and sent it to your email at john_at_[hidden], files are fairly large compressed 246kb, opened the take about 25MB (Love to see zip on text files).
Thanks ahead Kosta.