From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-17 16:43:28

On Aug 17, 2004, at 4:02 PM, Gordon Smith wrote:

> Alas no, still looping on a reasonably normal graph, if I get a chance
> will send you the more info...

I know what happened: the algorithm can only handle connected graphs,
and the graph that's being generated is disconnected. I had to grep
through the documentation page to find the (single!) place where it
said that a connected graph is required.

Anyway, I'm updating the documentation to be explicit about the
connectedness requirement, which will be checked by the algorithm (it
will return false for a disconnected graph or one with a negative
weight cycle). The changes should be in shortly...

        Doug