From: Steffen Rauh (steffen.rauh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-20 06:43:30

> > creating a custom build, I get lots of compiler errors during
Boost.Python
> > compilation. Some of these compiler errors are:
> Unfortunately, Boost.Python isn't supported on BCB, AFAIK.

I wonder what special language constructs Boost.Python uses to fail on BCB
and to work fine on MSVC++ and GCC (at least the documentation says so).
Maybe I'll have a closer look on the sources this weekend. But this
incompatibility should at least be noted within the documentation to save
guys like me a whole day trying to get Boost.Python built (I always thought
I do something wrong). ;-)

Regards,
Steffen Rauh