From: MarC (mvinyes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-23 07:16:24

Hi

I subscribed to this list to find out if I can publish one program
containig "Boost Filesystem Library" under the GPL2.

I saw that Boost license is even more flexible than the GPL2 but I'm not
sure if I can release a program containing Boost with GPL2...

anybody knows? where should I ask to answer my question?

my case is that I'm developping a stand-alone console program which I
want to integrate in other GPL licensed projects of web developpment
like quanta.sourceforge.net or screem.sourceforge.net.

I don't mind about modifying the licene of my program to adapt it to the
special license of "Boost Filesystem Library" but I think it's
inaffordable to modify all licenses of big projects like quanta or
screem... so I'm a little bit confused.
any idea?

thanks in advance!