From: Delfin Rojas (drojas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-31 19:16:55

Hi everybody,

I need to use the boost::call_once function defined on the
boost/thread/once.hpp file. I need to pass 2 arguments to the function I
call once but boost::call_once only takes void (*func)() as argument.

Boost::bind won't help me here I think since what I need is not a functor. I
need something that can be passed to call_once as a void (*func)() but where
I can pass parameters.

Anyway, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, any other way
to call a function once in a multithreaded environment just like
boost::call_once does would work for me.

Thanks

-delfin