From: Daren Grant (d.grant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-01 08:20:57

Greetings all ,

I have a quick question regarding the boost graph library and depth
first search operations.

I have a very large graph , which has a visitor attached to the
depth_first_search routine. The Visitor may add in more verticies /
Edges when visiting an existing vertex in the Graph. (NOTE :: All the
added verticies / edges from the visitor are guaranteed to be higher in
the graph structure! i.e. the DFS algorithm would not have processed
them at time of insertion. )

My question is can the depth_first_search handle changes to the Graph
whilst it is performing its operation ? From my observations of the
colour map used I dont think this is possible with the core
depth_first_search routine in the library , could someone confirm this ,
and if anyone has ideas on how this can be performed I would be most
grateful to hear their thoughts !