From: Daren Grant (d.grant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-07 14:09:02

Greetings all ,

I know this is an odd question especially as the current version of the
boost graph library is completely unuseable with VC 6 , but I am using
boost_1_27_0 atm , and using the depth_first_search without problems ,
I have the requirement to also use the strong_components( calls but
unfortunately all I get is INFERNAL COMPILER ERRORS ... sorry that
should have read INTERNAL ;) ..... does anyone know of a version of the
BGL where dfs , and strong_components worked on VC 6 , or a url where i
can get archived test results from previous boost builds on specific
compilers ?

Before I get the string of update to vc 7.1 , I'd love to but my hands
are tied :(

MTIA