From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-14 15:30:37

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:05:04 -0400 (EDT), cswiger wrote
> Hi - I need the boost libraries for gnuradio, which I'm trying to
> install on Solaris 8. Are there any prebuilt packages, or step-by-
> step detailed instructions for Sol8? I made a stab at it but got horribly
> lost, can post gory detail if necessary. Just curious if there is
> a simple solution first.

There are no specific instructions for Solaris -- pretty much the same as
every platform (see the boost getting started pages). If you know which
libraries gnuradio uses that makes it easier -- it's likely that you don't
need to 'build boost' (just unpack it) since many of the libraries are header
only.

Also, you are using gcc, right? I don't think boost and Forte play nice...

HTH,

Jeff