From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-18 04:58:27

> I am trying to use the regex library (regex_match in particular)
> I included "boost/regex.hpp". I get the following errors when compiling
> my code.

> Can sme please shed some light on the problem. I am only using the
> regex_match function. I create an expression object, and use regex_match
> to match against it.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.

I suspect that you are including the platforms <regex.h> (possibly
indirectly) before including <boost/regex.hpp>. That currently causes
conflicts: there is a fix in the works, but it involves a complete
restructuring of Boost.Regex that won't be released until Boost-1.33 (that's
the release after next).

John.