From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-18 08:17:47

Puverle, Tomas (IT) wrote:

> Thank you very much John.
>
> Also, regarding the last issue mentioned in my original email
> (Boost.Build), should I cross post it to the Boost.Build forum?

That would be wonderful :-) I only noticed this posting when Dave
forwarded me a copy. In the future I would suggest doing multiple posts
for each problem with a corresponding subject (like having build in the
subject in this case). That makes it much easier for us as we don't have
the time to read all the *hundreds* (and that's not an exaggeration) of
emails we get.

And when you do that posting to the build list could you point out
examples of what the current behavior is, and what you want it to be.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything