From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-19 23:48:40

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 01:47:12 -0700 (PDT), Zhoujie Mao wrote
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just downloaded boost, built it on windows using
> cygwin. However, when I tried to run an example
> program. I got a the following link error
>
> [Linker error] undefined reference to
> `boost::gregorian::greg_month::as_short_string()
> const'
>
> I have added the corresponding lib and include
> directories to my make file.
>
> Is there anything I am missing? Any help will be
> greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you are using the dynamic lib version of the date-time library.

You might try
1) using the static library instead
2) making sure the libboost_date_time.dll is in your search path

With number 2 the easiest way is to copy the dll into the same directory as
your executable. But really, I think the static lib is the easiest way to go...

HTH,

Jeff