From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 00:39:52

Hi Phillip,

> As I said in an earlier post, I'm trying to start using jam for our
> projects. I'm using Boost.Jam ver 3.1.4.

Please post Boost.Build questions to the Boost.Build mailing list.

> When I build on Windows with TOOLS=msvc and use "bjam -d2", the
> command-line doesn't have any define flags on it.

Why do you think there should be any defines? Did you specify any?

> Several of our source
> files rely on "WIN32", e.g. to determine the platform.

Then, you need to set this define.

> Has anyone seen
> this before? I feel like I'm overlooking something obvious, but I
> haven't been able to figure it out.

Why do you think WIN32 should be automatically defined on Windows? All
Windows compilers set _WIN32, which can be used in your headers.

- Volodya