From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 12:33:19

A word of advice.
If you entend to mutate your graph, I sugguest using internal instead of
external properties.
Depending on the container types employed internally of the graph, which
you can specify, the vertex/edge descriptors are not useable as keys.
The vertex descriptor is simply an index when vecS is used.
The edge descriptor is an object that lacks an operator< method.

I'd sugguest looking at adjacency_list_io.cpp for a non-trivial example
of internal property usage. It as opposed to most other examples,
actually has an custom struct.