From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-23 00:58:37

Zhoujie Mao wrote:

> Thanks Jeff and Vladimir. The problem is gone. But a
> new one came up.
>
> [Linker error] undefined reference to
> `pthread_mutex_lock'
>
> I guessed I should include libboost-thread-gcc-1_31 as
> well. But I only found libboost-thread-gcc-1_31.dll,
> is there anyway I can get around this? or I am out of
> luck with windows?

Try adding -mthread to the linker command line (I'm not sure about the
spelling, for check the docs). Or add -DBOOST_DISABLE_THREADS to the
compiler options and rebuild. This assumes you're using gcc 3.3.

BTW, it's always a good idea to specify the version of compiler you're
using, for gcc it can be obtained with "gcc -v".

HTH,
Volodya