From: Martin M (martin.magnusson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-24 19:27:58

I use boost iterators and BGL in my project, which I normally compile
with gcc. However, I wanted to try how portable it is, and tried to
compile it with MSVC++ 6.

After having sorted out a few minor quirks in my code, I get the error
message "c:\program files\hack\microsoft visual
studio\local\include\boost\type_traits\broken_compiler_spec.hpp(23) :
fatal error C1506: unrecoverable block scoping error"

Where could this stem from? I installed boost for VC++ from within
Cygwin with the command line
bjam "--prefix=c:\program files\hack\microsoft visual studio\local"
"-sTOOLS=msvc" "--builddir=../boost_msvc_build" "-sMSVC_ROOT=c:\program
files\hack\microsoft visual studio\vc98" install

Any ideas?

/ martin