From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-27 01:46:41

Hi Fred,

> Hello
> I am having a problem compiling a simple program with
> some boost lib.
> the problem happend after I apt-get update && apt-get
> upgrade my testing debian.

Please use the 'reportbug' utility to report this problem to the Debian
package maintainers. On my system, running:

   dpkg -L libboost-filesystem-dev

produces:

/usr/include/boost
/usr/include/boost/filesystem
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/fstream.hpp
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/exception.hpp
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/config.hpp
which seems OK.

> /var/boost/boost_1_31_0/boost/config.hpp

Huh?! Boost installation in /var? You either installed the packages
incorrectly, or the installation was interrupted, or something else is very
wrong.

- Volodya