From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-27 10:30:52

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:41:07 +0200, arno.schaefer wrote
> Hi all,
>
> I want to use the boost libraries an HP-UX 11.xx with Compiler aCC version
> "A.03.45".
> Because I found til now no hint, that the aCC compiler is directly supported
> by your tools list, I want to ask, if there are some experience with
> this compiler and the actual boost version and perhaps a reference
> to a description how to build the library with aCC.

Search the mailing lists using google from the front of the boost.org page.
I'm certain you will find threads of discussion about aCC compiler support.
Mostly to the effect that it's a lost cause, although I pretty sure at least
one person has tried...

Jeff