From: Foster, Gareth (gareth.foster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 04:23:22

Wow, I just read through the 1st few pages of the spirit docs, and I can
safely say, that is as close to naked women as C++ code will ever be, its
such a sexy idea. One library, and you can parse any sort of config file,
code or anything! Amazing.

Well, any lingering desire to use regex for my pet project has now left the
building, I can't wait to have a play with spirit. When will it be a part of
boost? Is it worth installing it seperately (I'd hate to do that and have a
new boost appear the day after).

Also, reading this made up my mind that I should get a nice magazine about
STL and C++ matters, can anyone recommend one (UK based preferable, but all
sugestions welcome).

Interetsing stuff, thank you all!

Gaz