From: Foster, Gareth (gareth.foster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 08:27:48

I also was going to say Joel, you ought to moan about the description of
spirit in the docs, I can see it is there in the list of libraries now, and
whilst it probably does describe what the library does, it doesn't do it in
a way that is very identifiable for those who don't know about the subject,
I just plain missed it, despite the fact that I was looking to parse C++.

spirit <file:///C:/boost/boost_1_31_0/libs/spirit/index.html> - LL parser
framework represents parsers directly as EBNF grammars in inlined C++, from
Joel de Guzman and team.

Why not something like ...

spirit <file:///C:/boost/boost_1_31_0/libs/spirit/index.html> - A
customisable framework for parsing any syntax.

You will know what I mean and how to describe it properly etc I'm sure.

Just a thought :)

Gaz