From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-01 04:51:34

> Have I misunderstood something, or is something funny going on? In
> particular, the "%" after "1e-5" in the error message suggests the
> tolerances are supposed to be in percentage terms, i.e, 1e-5 implies a
> real tolerance of 1e-7. That would explain things, but I see nothing
> in the documentation to suggest the tolerance value is a percent.
> (Well, the docs do say the tolerance can be an integer.)

This tool indeed changed recently to use percentage for tolerance
definition. From close_at_tolerance doc:
"To simplify things in most usage cases latest version of algorithm below
opted to use percentage values for tolerance specification (instead of
fractions of releated values). In other words now you use it to check that
difference between two values does not exceed x percent.".

You right BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE page did not gets updated. I will fix.

Thank you.

Gennadiy.