From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-08 07:27:22

"Gast 128" <gast128_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje
Dear all,

>Browsing through source files of boost, I see that some libraries
>reimplement common idioms found in other libraries. For example
>the tuple library reimplements its own compile time if
>and it's own typelist.
>
>[SNIP]
>
>But probably this is a matter of time

Timing actually...
The libraries you've seen with this "syntom" predates those which could be
used in the implementation.

Most authors eventually stated informally that refactoring their work to
take advantage of new stuff is a goal, but doing that takes some resources,
so in many cases it just haven't happened _yet_

But be sure that we are well aware of this

Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft