From: eric lindvall (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-08 13:58:08

Not easily.

There are many cases where I've used this template base class without
problems, but recently found one case were it was showing this behaviour.

Once I made the change mentioned in the previous email, everything
/seemed/ to be fixed.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything illegal by constructing
a type in a template base class of that type that would result in the
wrong type/incomplete type being constructed (or something similar to
that).

If the code does not violate any of those sorts of rules, I would assume
it was just a coincidence and the problem is likely elsewhere.

thanks.

e.