From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-11 19:28:32

At 06:28 AM 10/11/2004, S.I.M. van Keulen wrote:
Hi all,

recently I started 'porting' some projects to 64 bit Windows (AMD) using
Visual Studio 2005.
I noticed that the Compiler had trouble with Boost.
Searching the net didn't provide much helpfull information.

I wondered if any of you had tried anything with Boost and VC2005/Whidbey
compilers.
Or if any of you could direct me to some information source on the net.

You can see for yourself by looking at the current regression tests. For
example, see
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/summary.htmld

The VC++ 8.0 tests look pretty good. There are some failures, mostly on new
libraries, but most of the current Boost libraries seem to work well with
VC++ 8.0.

If you want some help figuring out why you are having problems, you need to
post a much more specific message that identifies the particular errors you
are seeing.

--Beman