From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-14 08:43:57

<arno.schaefer_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> For what it's worth, William Kempf began an implementation of
>> thread
>> priorities and an exception-based thread cancellation scheme on the
>> thread_dev branch before he stopped working on Boost.Threads. If
>> it's
>> completed enough (I haven't examined it closely enough yet to
>> tell),
>> I hope to move it into the a Boost release after the upcoming 1.32.
>> That won't help you right now, however.
>
> I feel sorry about that, but perhaps it is possible to get a look to
> the
> actual state?

Do you mean that you want to look at the changes he made? They are in
CVS on the thread_dev branch; one way to see what's on that branch is
here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/boost/thread/?only_with_tag=thread_dev

and here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/libs/thread/src/?only_with_tag=thread_dev