From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-18 11:18:49

Hello, Greg.

--- Greg Emerson <gemerson_at_[hidden]>

http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/adjacency_list.html
> decriptors are stable, but
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/message/5435
> claims otherwise.

I see no conflict. The add_edge function would only
cause *edge* invalidation iff the edge list is a
vector and the graph is directed. According to the
message, the *add_vertex* function would cause vertex
invalidation [iff the vertex list is a vector and the
graph is directed], and this is also expected
behavior.

Let us know what your problems are!

                              Cromwell Enage