From: Francis ANDRE (francis.andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-21 01:41:20

Hugo

Would you put pack your Gallio developments into the boost foundry???

 This is a quite important question and and your answer is even more
important. At our development center, we are quite ennoyed to have many
differents open source softwares that we use for building ours. Some are out
of date, some are not really portable, some are unmaitained. So, there has
been a decision to focus our subsystems software on boost and only on boost
(whenever possible) because the overall framework of boost give us a
coherent, maintained, portable and sustained C++ foundry.

 As such, we would appreciate that socket/gallio be back in the boost arena.

Francis

A good friend will come bail you out of jail..........
but, a true friend....will be sitting next to you saying:
 "...that was fun."