From: Foster, Gareth (gareth.foster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-25 03:20:50

Hmm, could well be, I just downloaded a binary of bjam rather than building
it, so I bet the default download is a windows build.

I did get the install to work like this, however, my project doesn't find
the boost includes, even though I installed to /usr/local, shouldn't they be
picked up there? What autotools magic do I need if that isn't the case?

Thanks

Gaz