From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-29 14:42:34

> bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Jeff Garland
>
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:10:11 -0600, Brian Braatz wrote
> > That is an extremely good idea (putting up that Wiki). THANK YOU
>
> This point was discussed at the Boost/OOPSLA workshop held earlier in
the
> week. There was general agreement that we need to do a better job of
> keeping
> this list up to date and helping people find it. I'll be posting more
> details
> on the workshop results probably sometime next week.
>
> Jeff
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-
> bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?OOPSLA2004/Workshop

[Brian Braatz]
Thanks Jeff. I missed the boost workshop as there were 2 tutorials given
that my boss insisted I attend which conflicted. I will be very
interested to read the notes from that workshop. ( I did stop by around
12:30 for Dave A's talk on Python, but noone was there- must have still
been at lunch)..

One question-
        What is the intended usage of the Wiki of things folks are
working on for potential boost submission? I ask because I am preparing
some info to send out to the list and basically in a spot where I will
be one of those folks. (or maybe I should just wait patiently for your
notes and all will be revealed ? :) )